Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Coding - Mtgone

Posted: Jul 18th, 2018 - 11:05 am In Reply to: it seems like you haven't been following - sm

I tried 3 times yesterday to post a comment in response to the comment about using education for something else and for some reason it never would post so I finally tried the brief one that did get loaded. I appreciate you explaining your reason for your comment. I had tried to say I have a very reliable source in someone who is currently a medical coder who has given me a great deal of information and tips including things to include on resume to increase chances of employment. It is the department of labor who predicts the positive growth in medical coding looking toward the future. It may well go the way of MT in the future so it is good to know there will be other areas
In which to use my education. Being more toward the end of my career than the beginning, I hopefully will get a coding job that will carry me through the necessary working timeframe for me. If not there are other jobs this degree is useful for.

From the sound of things, just about every job possible is headed toward the way that MT has/is going, in my opinion anyway, if the focus continues to be money oriented and not people oriented.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)