Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

are you kidding me - if anyone had told me

Posted: Jul 1st, 2018 - 3:05 am In Reply to: Both great picks - - lyrics and all

when I first saw and fell in love with (Chicago) Robert Lamm's photo on an album cover when I was 18 that one day he would hug me and thank ME for being a member of their fan club, for being in city after city where they knew no one but their fan club "family" and looked forward to seeing (and hanging with) us, well, (indescribable). Jason is, like every member of Chicago, unbelievably wonderful. He was my Beach Body fitness coach when I lost 30 pounds in a month and even happier than I was. Through the worst of MT, my daughter and I ate rice and beans for months to save enough to see Chicago at least once a year, and I got to realize my dream of telling them all, personally, what their music has meant to me. And, for what it's worth, they all absolutely live to know that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)