Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

for me, 1 report at a time for many months - sleepymt

Posted: Jun 20th, 2018 - 9:11 pm In Reply to: One at a time - is new for me

Agreed. It's annoying and makes no sense, just like the accelerator. It also makes stat reports moot. With 1 report at a time, a stat gets as much priority as any other. When I had 2 at a time, I could hold the report I was on in favor of the stat report. I have no idea why MM hasn't told the clients to stop using a stat marker. They aren't getting their reports any quicker anymore.

I've used the same method as old timer to get the second report to come up. I hit upload and then cancel it/docu checks immediately and the other job shows up at the top where it used to be.

If I had to choose whether to get this back or the silence accelerator, it would be the accelerator. My line count is dying and the silence from MM to my emails and feedback on this is deafening.

Still gotta keep hoping though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)