Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

One report at a time - CEMT

Posted: Jun 20th, 2018 - 11:38 am In Reply to: Is anyone getting more than one job at a time in their que or whatever it is. nm - PAMT

I have been getting one at a time for years now. I know it's frustrating. Originally it was explained that when work volumes are low, it helps ensure that the work is spread out evenly to all of us. I am used to it now and it no longer bothers me, but in the beginning it took some getting used to. It does seem to help make sure turn-around is faster, too, as jobs sit in our queues for less time. It doesn't really bother me anymore. I am much more upset about the loss of the silence accelerator, and Document Check on every upload still slows me down way more than having 1 job in my queue ever has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)