Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

PAMT - old timer

Posted: Jun 20th, 2018 - 10:44 am In Reply to: Is anyone getting more than one job at a time in their que or whatever it is. nm - PAMT

Not for nothing, but as I am waiting for them to figure out what the dictators want to say, I upload, but then stop it before sending to get the next report in. So ridiculous. Just before very, very careful, because you don't want to make the mistake of uploading before you have done the report. I have been doing this for months now. I am going to email higher up today about this silence accelerator situation. This is totally bazaar and unproductive. I think everyone should email Amy Gluesing about the bad affects of disengaging the silence accelerator. Whatever, all we can do is what we do. Best wishes to all my fellow MTs. xo

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)