Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That was bound to happen - If MTs are not fulfilling their obligation to work

Posted: Jun 20th, 2018 - 3:50 pm In Reply to: I was told that they hired a bunch of new MTs because of TAT - nm

No company is going to sit back and be penalized for missing TATs. Cannot tell you how many times I see emails on my acct where 50, 60 people can sign in and only 2 or 3 of us working on 100s of jobs. Makes me sick that some screw it up for all.

Besides, I am sure a lot of new hires will not make the cut. On my acct I need to review prior jobs frequently. The work, if you can call it that, of some of the newbies is beyond bad. Pretty clear they are not bothering to listen to the VR at all-just shoving jobs through for the lines. Gonna come back and bite them big time.

Maybe if some had taken their jobs more seriously and kept the work in TAT, those of us that routinely work would not be experiencing the loss now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)