Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I am stunned - by how much

Posted: Jun 10th, 2018 - 2:18 am

slower getting through dictation can be now without the silence accelerator. Anyone I've ever known in the business who has ever worked with that feature always knew to toggle it off when the voice file was a bit distorted and that would clear things up. It always worked really well. So, now that it has been removed and possibly never to return again, do they understand that there's nothing we can do to fix this on our end??? Speeding up the dictation doesn't help. In fact, speeding up the dictation increases the potential for skipping over things. So now that this really great tool has been taken away, maybe the LPH should be reset to 150 LPH or less. I know this will never happen, but we can't meet the company's standards without the tools we've come to depend on for so many years... I wonder if this is affecting the backlog?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)