Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Seriously - MT2

Posted: Jun 11th, 2018 - 8:03 am In Reply to: Oh heavens no to most of that. - sm

I was kidding, it was just the tone of the way you wrote that. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Your life sounds much like mine, except my garage is definitely not organized and my husband is disabled and I have no excuse for my house being a mess except I have three kids and I'm working two jobs to make up for the lower pay I've been getting from MModal.

I've always been a fast typist/editor too, though nowhere near as fast as you, but the absence of the accelerator has taken a toll on my line count. I'm not sure why some are affected more than others but I don't think we should pass such harsh judgment on each other is all. I can totally understand having a harder time meeting minimum without it because all the pause time really adds up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)