Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Softscript SUCKS - Warning - I am convinced, if I wasnt

Posted: May 23rd, 2018 - 6:13 pm In Reply to: I quit when I realized CB was there. Had awful time - at Proscript with here, not doing

before, that there are NO decent MTSO companies to work for. This company was the last straw for me; I just gave my notice. I don't know how I'll pay my bills but I am just so sick and tired of their BS. Just a vent - I know there is no answer, but for christ's sake why do they have to make everything IMPOSSIBLE. Latest example: After a bunch of no work avail all weekend, I asked to make up the time this week. We aren't allowed to without permission. I emailed Sunday eve. Wed eve and my supervisor hasn't even given me the courtesy of a reply yes or no. It's probably too late to get my hours in now. So not only is my check going to be a pittance, I am going to get reprimanded for not getting my hours in. That is just one of the many horrible things about this company. I'm actually hoping I will get laid off for not getting my hours in so I can just go collect my UI and get out of this dead-end job. JUST LET ME GO if there is no work!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)