Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Temporary fix though - sm

Posted: May 11th, 2018 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: I disagree on MT dying. I think it has moved to - mt

Most of the ones who send their work to India eventually hate it, the quality is so bad. I kind of suspect that is partly what has driven the the switch to Epic. No facts there, just speculation about the Epic thing, but I wouldn't be surprised. Even a lot of the new docs would rather dictate if given the choice, but they aren't. I think eventually they will settle on some combination of Epic plus US MTs, because in the long run the doctors are wasting a lot of time on inputting their own data, and time equals $$$. And the providers themselves are getting sick of sorting through a dozen screens trying to find even the basics of what has happened to any given patient. The India quality sucks, so I think that is going to implode all by itself. But it's all corporate and driven by $$$ issues, so it's going to take a long, long while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)