Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Beware when applying for MT jobs to get away from Nuance! - I got proof that they are INDEED doing

Posted: Apr 14th, 2018 - 10:37 am

...what we suspect they are doing....turning our accounts over to contractors, who in turn are hiring subcontractors. After being fired from Nuance 3 weeks ago I applied to a company that looked like either a small MTSO or a facility. They were interested enough in me to contact me by phone, and during the phone call they told me that they had partnered with Nuance. There was absolutely NO mention of Nuance in the job posting!  Of course I told them right then and there that I was NOT interested. Of course pay was very low (actually quite abysmal for a contractor position) at 4 cpl. Well, at least they admitted that they were with Nuance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)