Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Clarifying - see msg

Posted: Mar 4th, 2018 - 7:03 am In Reply to: One more thing - sm

We're not saying the kid shouldn't ask Mom for advice and that Mom shouldn't give it. We're saying Mom should let the daughter do the research, then they can both discuss it as ADULTS.

I'm also a little surprised that Mom doesn't get what the field has become. I can't recall if she ever told us when she got out of the field. It all started going sour in 2004-ish and got worse and worse. She also doesn't say if she's done acute care, which is pretty much all that's available these days. I have a hunch she's only done clinic-type of transcription, because anyone who has done acute care in a big way would not send her child out to the sharks. Even when things were good, only someone with no acute care experience would dream of sending someone out in the cold with no training.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)