Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Just answer the question - Outside looking in

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2018 - 9:56 am In Reply to: She asked for my help - NCMT

Why can't people just answer a simple question instead of going off on a tangent or attacking the original poster, either you know who is hiring or you don't, just say so. There is another thread where someone wanted to know if anyone had tried to contact facilities when the MTSO contract was gone and no one could answer that either without going off in 50 different directions. I simply said that I had not and got a dislike.

To NCMT, I don't know of anyone who is hiring newbies. Transcription is difficult to break into, even back in the day when people were paid hourly salaries and worked on site, it takes quite a while to become proficient, now it's impossible to make any money because it's all production based. My suggestion to your daughter is that she combine her transcription skills with other things such as coding or insurance billing and try to find a job in a medical record department of a clinic or hospital or in a doctor's office where she might be able to do a lot of different things. I would not suggest trying to get hired for a job where she works at home, for many of the reasons that were mentioned here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)