Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I have the same problem with the blanks - my worst time waster

Posted: Jan 10th, 2018 - 12:50 pm In Reply to: Wow. Did I type this in my sleep? - Struggling to get temper under control. sm

Especially with names, it drives me crazy.

The problem is, when you send it to QA or QC or whoever it is, have you seen what they do to it?

Honestly, they should just check the 1 blank, NOT the entire document and change wording of ESL docs which we have been told to transcribe verbatim.

I sympathize. Wish I could resign. Another couple of years maybe, but my SS is so rotten because my pay has dropped so badly over the past few years.

Yes, I worry about getting fired too. I have worked other MT jobs from home part time and they are ALL terrible now! So if I am fired I will look to the local hospital.

Until then, I am going down with this sinking ship or they are going to push me off and pay me UE, I am NOT quitting and nor should you unless you can afford it, but that's just my opinion.

Good luck to us all. Sad to say, but I'm glad I'm not the only one doing poorly. It should be punishment enough we are making so much less, we don't need them blaming us for this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)