Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Wow. Did I type this in my sleep? - Struggling to get temper under control. sm

Posted: Jan 10th, 2018 - 11:49 am In Reply to: couldn't agree with you more - Kelly

Except for the years of experience (20+ years here) and the number of different accts (lost count), everything you wrote mirrors my experience and thoughts. Would also add that I tend to spend so much time trying not to leave a blank, that my line count suffers. I was so angry after my shift yesterday that I wrote up a resignation letter (if fired first, will send it to HR) that actually uses the phrase "set up to fail." It also mentions much of what you wrote.
My OM told me the no-blank policy was a result of the client complaining about too many blanks being sent to them, so of course the conclusion is the MLS' are at fault. Can't possibly be the worsening dictation practices, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)