Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

I'm so sorry :( - Hayseed

Posted: Dec 6th, 2017 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: I was hoping to crank the lines too - but I am so demoralized

It really is hard to find the mo-jo. I had it, and then it was taken away by the ridiculous situation of it all. I spent 20 minutes on a 6-minute report trying to decipher a new ESL talking a million miles an hour on what should have been a routine and easy OP note for me. I had way too many blanks for my liking and I really tried to figure them out, because I KNOW what he should have been saying but it just didn't sound like anything I could recognize as being even mildly close.

It was at that moment I had my first "f-this" moment and sent it in to QA, knowing this was how it is going to be from here on out and my pay would be cut in half by no fault of my own.

A very demoralizing situation indeed, and as my work ethic and attention to detail will only get me penalized, I'm out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)