Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sad MT - AHD MT

Posted: Dec 5th, 2017 - 10:49 am In Reply to: I wouldn't think you have any obligation to say anything. - Hayseed

I went down to the Job Store yesterday and was there for 3 hours. I am going to polish up on PowerPoint and Excel and look for an administrative assistant or some type of office job. Luckily I have those skills still intact because I have not been at home for very long like a lot of MTs being at home for years. I have been since last July working part-time for another MTSO of course a nicer one but don't we always think that? The pay is better than M.Modal and I can bounce back to that full time. I hope to only be working here for 3 months or so. I have emailed the M.Modal people a few questions and I do not think they liked it. I am probably marked for destruction from the get go and I am sure I even care. I hate this place and never signed up for it! Talk about being forced into a situation that is a bad one! The lady at the Job Store told me I do not have the best attitude about this. She has no idea what we have been submitted to being an MT over the years losing our jobs over and over and less pay than the last job. A person can only take so much. I feel bad for all of us. I know AHD has kept a few MTs on just for some extra money in their wallets working part time because they are older. M.Modal will get rid of them ASAP. I just know it. They do not have human empathy whatsoever. If they cannot make money of an MT the MT will be history. If an MT cannot meet 99.6% QA 100% of the time, the MT will be history. Not speaking for anyone else, but I have fallen short of 99.6% many times, not ever below 98.5 but not that high consistently. There is no hope, not in my mind, and I consider myself a professional MT, or at least I did until now. I am trying to keep a positive attitude but I keep falling short on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)