Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I got an email this morning forwarded from MTStars - regarding my post

Posted: Oct 24th, 2017 - 10:32 am In Reply to: Did you hear back? - I did test with them

I did extensive testing, I was quoted a rate, and then asked to fill out massive amounts of paperwork including direct deposits documents. I complied with all they asked for. The "start date" came and went - never heard another word. After multiple attempts, even though my score was excellent, I was told they over-hired, miscalculated the volume of work, and had no place for me at the present time. I moved on to greener pastures and never looked back.

If they are that incapable of calculating their needs, not the place for me. I immediately got another job at another facility and love that company. I was also pissed that they asked for so much personal info, knowing I was not going to be used...I will never do that again. So, it turned out good for me.

Hope this helps you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • ZYDOC - Any info at all (Views: 586, 2017-04-25, 2:55 pm)
    • Zydoc - typing queen (Views: 616, 2017-04-25, 6:44 pm)
      • I agree. - I appreciate (Views: 581, 2017-04-25, 6:49 pm)
      • Did you hear back? - I did test with them (Views: 442, 2017-04-27, 3:59 pm)
        • I got an email this morning forwarded from MTStars - regarding my post