Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 33)

I never DID trust them from the beginning - Anonymous, too

Posted: Sep 19th, 2017 - 5:02 pm In Reply to: How can anyone believe them now. - They "blew it" once. I have no trust left.

Their empty promises of bonuses. The way TSMs "drink koolaid" when you tell them how unreasonable those jackasses controlling FIESA are. I wonder if THEIR pay is cut when we call them on a mistake THEY made? I think not. Just like reports with so-called "errors" are never corrected and a corrected copy sent to the client. If they are so concerned about so-called "errors," you think they would at least do that. But no. Just grab at least $120 a paycheck for each "error," and people who don't make enough to live on without the cut have to then suffer even more. They can go screw themselves. They steal plus they are dishonest and don't deserve to be in business. And they also pay abominable wages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)