Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

What I want to do is this... does anyone know if this would cover - em

Posted: Sep 16th, 2017 - 11:11 am In Reply to: NUANCE TAA DECISION 85858 - badazmt

I've been wanting to get out of the transcription field for awhile now. It was a great job for a single mother raising her kids but after 20+ years in the field I am burnt out. Not to mention I feel like it is a dying field. The problem is I already have a bachelor's degree in business but that was 25 years ago and no experience in the field because I've been doing MT. I'm wondering if this TAA will help pay for getting more education even though I already have a bachelor's. I'm looking into getting a healthcare informatics/analytics certificate as I think that is an up and coming field. Does anyone know if this would still apply to something like that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)