Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Not enough work - uniquemonique

Posted: Sep 1st, 2017 - 9:59 am In Reply to: That explains why I haven't heard...sm - from them

After the crash, one of their accounts on Escription decided to do their work in house. The other account that was on Escription decided to transfer to Proscript's proprietary platform, Proscribe. Because of the crash and all the work that that account had, they were very behind for a while and ProScript had to hire more MTs to clear the work or risk losing the account. Now that it's all caught up, the usual more MTs than there is work. I work 2nd shift but I am going to start working earlier in the day. One of their accounts was in California, so the time difference gave work to 2nd shift MTs, plus they were a very busy account. I have to say, I have been with them a year and this week was the first time I've ever run out of work. It's the nature of the business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)