Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

and once they get the backlog caught up, how many of - their people will be valued then? SM

Posted: Aug 26th, 2017 - 12:07 pm In Reply to: Command Health-a great company to work for - ess

I saw a post not long ago that Command was hiring temps to catch up a backlog.

Don't fool yourselves, they will be like any other MTSO; hire now any and everyone just so they have fingers typing to catch up that backlog, then when that work is done, so are you. You cant trust any of them; they will say "we want to keep everyone" but what they want and what shakes out in the end when the work is caught up are two different things.

They might be good for their permanent people, but I'm not trusting any more MTSOs who are hiring now or even in the next few months. I'm getting out of MT entirely and the rest of you would be wise to do the same next time you lose another "good" job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)