Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

FIESA errors - OldMT

Posted: Aug 20th, 2017 - 10:41 pm In Reply to: you received FIESA errors and don't know for what? - sm

I do. What the errors are isn't the issue. The question is does anyone know if we are back on line pay, and what the email about FIESA scoring means?

As far as the scoring/errors, I disagree (as do most folks on here) with the FIESA scoring. This is the first company I've ever worked for, having been an MT for over 10 years, where I have to struggle to maintain 99% accuracy. My average over the past three companies has been 99.8. I really take issue with the way FIESA scoring is done. The way it is weighted by account, rather than overall, is not a fair representation of the quality of work we are producing. I have five accounts, one of which I only do 2 or 3 reports a week, but they always seem to have minor errors. Because of it being calculated by account, rather than overall, those minor errors negate my accuracy incentive bonus, and it REALLY irritates me.

Yes, I have requested, repeatedly, to be removed from that account. Apparently no one else wants to work on it either!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)