Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Learned from their mistakes - You have got to be kidding

Posted: Aug 20th, 2017 - 10:20 pm In Reply to: Maybe SS has learned from their mistakes? - As I go to my replacement job

I hope you can live off their making mistakes! Wow, are you ever kind to these companies that rake you over. First off the pay was subpar, even though I know that is what they are paying out there (they are all robbers), the demands were a bit much, especially QA and all the nit picking, the work was sporadic, so you never knew what would be there (just like all the MT jobs) and so on. Someone posted she liked the management. Does that pay your bills? I don't want to work for the devil companies either, in fact, I don't ever want to be an MT again. They have killed and destroyed this profession to the nth degree and those of you who put up with their abuse, I can only say, you get what you deserve. If working at home forgives a multitude of sins, then you are definitely in the right line of work, go for it!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)