Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

email - jane

Posted: Aug 19th, 2017 - 9:56 am In Reply to: Missing email - Lalalady

Good morning all - this is being posted to Enrich this morning, but I am also forwarding to you so I know you have seen this. Please read the attachment.

A couple of things of particular importance:

The $1000 bonus incentive will be paid to employees who have 40 productive hours within five consecutive days as of July 7 at 11:59 PM EST. This date ends the bonus incentive period.

2 X hours worked over 8 a day is discontinued eff July 7 at 11:59 PM EST. All hours worked, no matter how many per day will to be paid at 1.5 x hours.

No templates required for next week (7/8 TO 7/14) . Full use of Webclock can begin again on Saturday July 8. MLS may log production hours, technical downtime and all other tasks types as you would normally. The NTS Payroll team will calculate the extra hours owed for the 1.5 X hours incentive.

There are some Q&A sessions today which I sent in a prior email. If you have any questions, please attend so you can ask any questions you may have.

Thank you!

Joan Guzman

Operations Manager

Healthcare Division

Nuance Communications

joan.guzman@nuance.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)