Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Skyscription and others - Need 2 jobs, at least

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 - 5:57 pm In Reply to: Skyscription - upset MT

I will NEVER depend on one company for my sole income ever again. I have two PT MT jobs and one PT job outside of my home. I am costly juggling, but it is worth it for me. I worked for Sky and had another MT job as well, so when this all started, I just left the building. Took Fluency off of my computer and have never heard from them again. I am not missed at all and that goes to show you, it doesn't matter how much you do for them, they are ungrateful, demand 100%, the pay is insulting to anyone, even burger flippers, etc.

Don't wait around with this place, find another MT job and if somehow it comes back, you can give it another try, but always have some back-up. None of these companies have anything to offer but misery!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)