Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Skyscription - Management team

Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 - 6:06 pm In Reply to: Is Skysciption out of business? - Reading posts here it looks like they are.

So they have a nice management team, so what! Is that going to pay your bills. When I worked for them, I made the worst money I have ever made doing this kind of work and I have had plenty of low paying jobs. I figured at 4 cpl, if I did 500 lines a day that was $20.00 and a 1000 lines was $40.00. Even you did that every day for 5 days, that was $200.00 a week and no taxes taken out, no incentive, no weekend differential, nothing! These companies are all robbers. They should all be run out of business. If you wanted to produce more to make more you probably could, but it was very tedious work. I didn't find I could get that good of a line count.

Also you had to do a ton of free work with demographics and letters which I totally resented and the QA got so nit picky it was unbelievable. What is up with these places. I just wonder if SS has sent everything to India and are like so many other companies, just lying to their MTs. Wouldn't put it past them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)