Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

QA is the devil I am sure of it - Sick of it

Posted: Aug 9th, 2017 - 9:22 pm In Reply to: Who does that QA there. They seem to be particularly - MIlady

Thanks for your post as I was feeling like the Lone Ranger. I ran into the same problem with SkyScription. WTH? I just listen to the report, make my corrections and perhaps go over some of it, due to the dictator and submit it. If it isn't good enough for them, then so be it. I am so sick and tired of this QA crap, I cannot believe it. This is a documentation, not the next great novel and what is up with them about A.M. vs a.m. Who cares? Really, you cannot tell me that is a must with the client.

I have gotten reports back marked with critical errors or major errors and cannot find anything in the report, again, what's up with that? I hate this place and every other MTSO. They are the devil and QA can go take a flying leap. They are unbelievable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)