Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Hate this platform - yep

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 10:34 pm In Reply to: Yes, there is a huge difference between the two platforms - anon

I can deal with the mumbling dictators that I can hardly hear when I get to actually transcribe them because I like how flexible my schedule is with this company. I am pretty much left alone to do my own thing and my QA scores are great. I don't get nagged and I do my own thing here but this Proscribe platform running off of IE drives me batty. It crashes on me multiple times a day and is super sensitive if you try to tinker with the window to maximize or minimize the size. I also find that if I use Instant Text with it, there is a delay in word expansion. It's certainly "clunky" and it wastes a lot of production time for me. It has weird errors that come and go and it freezes up often. Sometimes I get great lines on VR and I've gone faster with this company than others I've worked with. I'm on the same account as you and the work is abundant. Most of the docs are great. If this platform didn't suck, I think I would be making money and I bet we wouldn't have so much backlog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)