Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I worked there briefly. - sm

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 2:53 pm In Reply to: Latest Thoughts on QMedET - Looking

I was hired by email. NEVER contacted or interviewed. State I passed the test and here is the download for the platform. Never even discussed pay until I asked. I was there, working, typing, editing for more than a week and NEVER spoke to a soul. Training done by IM.

I think I was put on an account that was Nuance overflow work. They used an Inscribe platform for it. The reason I made less than minimum wage was that this account had many templates that would come in automatically, for which you would only be paid 0.015 cpl, which was okay. The problem was none of the doctors knew which work type to put in so the correct template could come in. So it was YOUR job to take that template out, change the work type, and have the correct template come in, and then move all of the dictated text to the correct places. Also, even though there were templates there, the docs would dictate what was stated in the templates anyway, so you also had to take that out. This was on 75% of the reports. All of this work to ensure that you only made 0.015 cpl. You did make 7 cpl for ST and 4 cpl on everything else, but that account was horrible. Like I said, could not even make minimum wage.

When the cyber attack happened, that platform went down and I left for a much better job. You may like it if you get a different account. I was off QA in a week. They seemed easy to work with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)