Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

25 yrs exp and Imedx is the worst for me so far - and I worked for MM. sm

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 3:19 pm In Reply to: IMEDX pros and cons - How is the company and the platform?

I have not worked at Nuance, am told they are the worst, but I did work for MModal and they were bad enough, but Imedx is by far the worst company I have ever worked for.

I would try to stay away from those big 3. I do not understand how IMedx can require 24,000 lines a pp and call it "industry standard." That is nothing but a lie. There is NO company that requires that amount. Now, if you want to settle for OT all the time without ever getting any PTO, fine. I simply would not do that. Even if I could make it, the line count was far too low for an account with a 47 page client spec.

When I left Imedx I became an IC for a small company with very flexible schedule, assigned doctors, 1200 line count requirement, no micromanaging with inactive time, no audits, no ESLs, and one specialty. They are small so they cannot over-hire, or advertise. I foresee the worst I can do is break even as far as income, even paying my insurance and SS. I hope to do a little better. If you can find a smaller company who is hiring, that is the way to go. I am pushing retirement and hope to retire with this job and SS. Not going anywhere, and if I had to, I would never work for one of the big 3 again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)