Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

KP is back...She actually never left... - DisgustedMT

Posted: Aug 6th, 2017 - 4:08 pm In Reply to: KP is back??!!?? - Holy Reign of Terror, Batman!

She took over a team in December 2016 & that team has been growing ever since. Same old, same old BS...Just last week I had time to make up & wanted to do it Friday after my shift ended at 6 p.m. There were only Swap Board shifts available until 4:30 p.m., so I emailed her requesting that she add a 6-7 p.m. shift so I could work an hour over. She replied that shifts were only added to the Swap Board when she feels the need to have additional people working...and she felt it was unlikely she would have the need for additional hours in the evening Friday. Then later she went out an email saying there was OT on Friday evening, and she added shifts to the SB specifying OT/extra hours!! Later, she sent another email again asking for OT!! So glad I was unable to help her out since my time would be make-up time & not OT!! I'm sure she stays awake at night thinking up ways to F*#% over her employees!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)