Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 32)

I worked there for five years..s/m - Livewire

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2017 - 10:55 am In Reply to: That's exactly how I felt - on the subject.

I was paid 8.5 cpl so that is true. Always was paid on time. Zero SR so that is a biggie. I had little to no issues with them. They have a 8% max of work you're allowed to send to QA so that was stressful but we kept a log sheet for reasons particular reports were sent to QA like new account that requires 100% QA and legitimate questions regarding demographics, etc. I always had plenty of work, didn't find their specs to be bad at all. The Glyph platform wasn't bad. I am one of the MTs laid off last year due to very low work volumes. If it weren't for that, I would still be there. Best place I ever transcribed for and I was in the industry for 21 years. I felt like I was left alone to do my work and didn't have someone breathing down my neck. I don't know how much things have change in the year since I've been gone, but compared to all the other places, they are hands down much better. And it sounds like they're getting back on track as far as picking up business. Thankfully I am fortunate to not be in the industry anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)