Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

This may help - Obi-Wan

Posted: Jul 12th, 2017 - 5:42 pm In Reply to: Can I put my MS Word Autocorrect file on a flash drive - and transfer to another PC that way? nm

There are some differences between systems and versions of Word, some work only for certain versions. The link below from the Microsoft library was the simplest explanation I could find. To the person who needs to uninstall 2003 to install 2007, you will need to copy your autocorrect files before you uninstall 2003 then install 2007. Keep in mind when you reinstall those files to 2007 it will remove any autocorrect files on 2007 (if there are any). When copying the MSO files you can use the asterisk (*) in place of the numbers to copy all MSO.acl files at one time. Example: MSO*.acl to copy all. The number behind the MSO stands for region of the World. Example: MSO2057.acl is the USA.

let me know if this works for you.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff956104.aspx

LINK/URL: This may help

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)