Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Exactly - !

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017 - 11:55 am In Reply to: Just for balance, I work park time here and was not - RainyDay

Not only was it not explained that the bonus would be available ONLY to those working on accounts sufficiently "up" soon enough to provide work, many of us were told the bonus period would start WHEN we were back up and running. Some of us didn't have a platform to work on until there were only a couple of days left to earn the bonus. On the Q&A call, we were told lack of work wouldn't "count against us" in terms of the bonus.

In a nutshell, not only was there a lack of full disclosure, we were deliberately LIED to. I know it should come as no surprise as these antics are very much the norm for Nuance. Still, I'm quite angry about being so mislead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)