Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Just for balance, I work park time here and was not - RainyDay

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017 - 11:16 am In Reply to: So Enrich made 1000 bonus clearer?? - ss

available to work over 40 hours, sadly. Sadly, because there has been lots of work consistently on my account. and I imagine lots of people have been earning that bonus.

Reading posts here, I do think it was very poorly done not to explain that bonus would, of necessity, only be available to those working on accounts that were sufficiently "up" soon enough to provide that work.

Fwiw, I worked extra hours last week just out of concern for the medical center with no extra incentive pay at all, even the time and a half full-timers get as a matter of course, because that starts at 8 hours/day. But I was at least well aware of being cut out going in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)