Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Very true, very good post. Nuisance does nothing without - a reason to profit into their pockets SM

Posted: Jul 5th, 2017 - 12:07 pm In Reply to: Probably true. - MTfor years

and it is truly sad that some if these people are so set in their ways that they won't leave MT or Nuisance until they lose everything and end up on the street while waiting for their work to come back.

Yes, I do realize some people have no choice but to stay in MT due to their life circumstances they can't control or get ouf ot. The rest of you, what's your excuse?

How many times have people told a story on here of being terminated without any notice, simply locked out without warning?

Sadly, I wouldnt be surprised to see some of you sitting here waiting a month, even 2 months for the work to come back or to be told by a manager what's going on, yet every day on this site begging for information while your managers tell you nothing or placate you with vague promises.

I had it happen some years ago, if anyone remembers LN as a team leader with MMc as the QA person. Yep. No notice, no explanation, not even the decency to respond to my email asking what was wrong. Locked. OUT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)