Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

LPH - SadMT

Posted: Jun 27th, 2017 - 9:38 am In Reply to: Interesting note about Fluency line counts. - dnr

Wow, lucky people who work for whatever company this is. FFT lines are killing me and am in trouble for not hitting. I just don't understand why they are so low and how we're supposed to consistently hit 165. It's almost impossible to do every day, taking into consideration everything we're up against with multiple facilities, dictators, not being able to get familiar with them, poor audio, and trying to keep within all the different client profiles. I'm constantly having to look at the CPs, have had more reports than ever sent to QA because of being unfamiliar with facilities, dictators, etc., which I'm gettig docked in pay for, along with everything else. It's so discouraging.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)