Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Thank You All - Thinking

Posted: Jun 15th, 2017 - 9:25 am In Reply to: Thinking About - Applying

This gives me lots to think about. There are no jobs in my town that I would want to try and I cannot move until my daughter graduates next year, plus I have zero savings to go back to school. This industry has wiped me out and it is either work 16 hours a day or go to the low-income projects which almost gave me a nervous break down with all the drugs and child abuse around me 7 years ago when I moved out of them as I finally made too much money to live there, but now in this industry I went from 32,000 to 22,000 last year and would qualify for the projects again. I think I would rather live in a rental home with the stress of this company than living in the projects again.

The insurance sounds similar to my past employer and cheaper than what I was quoted on the marketplace for my state 2 years ago. Where I currently work on Fluency I can sometimes get 300 lph but that is only doing 3 accounts, so I know specs well on 3. My fear is getting upwards of 50 accounts and having to read a book for each report prior to starting, but I have not put away any tax money and will be hit majorly if I do not get out of IC as that is going to put me in a horrible situation come tax season. Thanks for all your input. I appreciate it greatly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)