Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

said it so well - anon

Posted: Jun 14th, 2017 - 11:52 pm In Reply to: It is funny to see this post when everyone seems to be leaving - sm

Have not much to add. Love the line about the Wal-Mart level of pay. In fact recently I thought of applying to Wal-Mart. Different stress, but at least not the stress of facing checking emails daily to see if I'm in trouble for failing audits. I too am working on getting out of here. I love(d) medical transcription. But medical transcription now is not what it was a mere 20-30 years ago. I too have taken a 50% cut in income over the past 10 years. Yet they expect more of us and hold us to higher accountability with metrics, quality, etc.

And to the original poster, like the other comment, they do pay on time and the check does not bounce. That (and working at home) are the only benefits. Otherwise, this company will drag you down and spit you out and not care one darn bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)