Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have seen 5 or 6, at least, leave...sm - Anon

Posted: May 17th, 2017 - 7:58 pm In Reply to: Has anyone quit at WahlScribe? I heard good things - now starting to hear not so good? SM

in the past 2-1/2 months. You can tell they're gone when their name is removed from our messenger program. Two accounts have been added since I started, so now have a secondary for when my primary runs out. I was averaging anywhere between 2 and 4 hours of OOW per week but not anymore with the secondary account. If they do stay afloat, it's not a bad place to work. A lot of the work is difficult, so you have to have top-notch MT and research skills. The head QA is old school, so if you don't like style rules or hate the BOS, it's not the place for you. QA is not punitive, and there is no FIESA type stuff. We are supposed to have a weekly QA audit, but I haven't had one yet after more than 2 months. If your looking for easy, not for you. Everyone is treated well; and if you have an idea or suggestion, you are listened to and are appreciated for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)