Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

One of mine is GOING global. - There is no rhyme or reason here.

Posted: May 17th, 2017 - 6:54 am In Reply to: One account came back from "Global" - jebbie

Congrats on getting your account back. I'm losing one of mine soon. I don't think they can ever really tell us exactly what's going on because they don't know themselves. They may have the idea that they want to secure certain accounts, or be in the process of signing them on, and then tell us "oh yes, we're getting some big accounts soon," but since it takes months for that to actually happen, if it does at all, they are just words, while we sit here NJA for months. No guarantees in this business at all, especially since we can so easily lose work overseas. One minute we're swimming in OT, the next NJA. It's one of the reasons MT is a horrible profession now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)