Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not Much Better - Impoverished Slave

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2017 - 3:26 pm In Reply to: Are you doing any better? - StillMTing

I don't know what I'm going to get from one day to the next. I can produce 1000 lines a day if only the dictations were clearer (and that has happened). Getting a very thick, heavy accent ESL and terrible audio doesn't make for a very productive day. It slows me down and tires me out so that by the time if ever a clear file and understandable dictator downloads, I'm just exhausted. It's like driving in gridlock traffic trying to reach your destination. It has been awful and no end in sight. About 30% of my work goes to QA. That sucks.

I'm glad you like your work. I enjoy it to the extent that it's straight typing, but the audio and the dictators need GREAT improvement!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)