Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

What I saw - Lucky you

Posted: Mar 14th, 2017 - 8:15 am In Reply to: Another opinion from a real coder - MT2Coder2

I come here a lot and I studied coding but I'm not working as a coder. What I saw and what I objected to was that there was a certain school that was very heavily promoted and people would actually steer conversations to name drop. Misinformation was being given about how easy it was to find jobs, pass advanced level certification exams, etc. if you just attended that school. Non-coders were sharing anecdotal information about outsourcing of jobs and I understand the concern. One thing that I'm not sure people understand is that coding proficiency takes years, choosing that career path is not a quick fix. There was some negativity but it's primarily a medical transcription forum, there is going to be misunderstanding and miscommunication on both sides.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)