Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account.. (Views: 30)

It seems like they are doing less auditing - but when they get you it is worse

Posted: Mar 8th, 2017 - 12:48 pm In Reply to: Wait until it costs you $300 - MT50

I have not had a lot of errors lately, which made me think maybe Nuance has finally realized that if they won't reward good MTs with good pay, at the very least they can leave them alone and only take $ off for big ones.

But no, silly me. I had no idea that one little error would dock my pay that much. I think it used to be over a longer time period or something so the good audits would cancel the errors out somewhat, but now they get their error and that seems to be the only report audited on the weekly error report. I checked other weeks and similar amounts of lines were audited (not half as much as they used to). Is it like 1 report a week audited now?

I guess I have been lucky and I have to keep hoping they check reports I don't make dumb errors on. It's a terrible demoralizing racket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)