Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Will try it this way - CEMT

Posted: Mar 6th, 2017 - 8:17 am In Reply to: I Don't Understand The Question - Easy Peasy

Going into the document used to close me out of the Document Check, I would have to make the correction then Upload again, then Document Check would run again.

There used to be an option in Document Check to delete the extra white space. Now the only option is to ignore. Which is what I do because I do not want to have to close out of Document Check to make the correction.

Good to know if I can make the correction without having to re-run the whole thing! Will try it this way today.

Why did they take away the option to Correct it in Document Check? Makes no sense to me anyway. But at least this is better than having to restart the whole process after making a correction!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)