Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree that SS isn't so great, but seriously... - you worked for them 17 years ago

Posted: Mar 4th, 2017 - 9:24 pm In Reply to: I would elect SoftScript as the WORST company - sm

I work for them now and I'm definitely no SS cheerleader; in fact, they pretty much do suck -- but not as bad as Scruance in my opinion, who I've also worked for.

Pros of SS - They leave you alone but WILL answer emails and tech support is pretty good. No docking of pay for mistakes (though you can be at risk for termination if you continue to make the same ones -- which in my opinion is how it should be...key word CONTINUE).

Cons - Pay is not the greatest even with a pretty good line rate. There is way too much uncompensated work you have to do...pages-long account specs....and many horrible dictators.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)