Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Glad I'm gone - WearyTraveler

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2017 - 8:27 pm In Reply to: Gone and glad - exmt

Getting fired from there was the best thing to ever happen to me. It set me free from the stress and depression I was experiencing. I no longer stress eat, I sleep better and not as much as I used to.

There is life after MT and I would encourage all that can leave to leave. No job is worth the stress, health consequences and financial devastation that they put us through. Nuance will get what what it deserves. Either they will go a step too far and be taken down to size legally or they will peeve enough of their workers off to the point where they refuse to sign on until things change, including the foreign workers.

I have been filling apps at anything outside of MT and been avoiding somewhat the medical field. I refuse to apply to another MTSO, I am tired of medical and ready to move on to another field. Good luck to you and everybody else that manages to get out. There is life after MT...and sometimes you need a push to get out there and see it. You will wonder why you did not do it sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)