Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Feelling down - I am more mad than down

Posted: Feb 28th, 2017 - 7:05 pm In Reply to: Feeling down - Just another slave

I am about ready to jump ship or be pushed, don't know which, but I just can't seem to do this any longer. I get reports back with QA markers all over the place and for the life of me, I thought the reports were okay. Of course, we have to take the garbage that voice spews out and terrible grammar from these ESLs and make a silk purse out of a sows ear, all for 4 cpl.

You are right in feeling down. I am actively seeking another job and not an MT job. I am through and from I see when I get my reports back, I guess I pretty much suck at this and I have been doing it for 30 years. I am so tired of second guessing the demographic junk as well and the cc doctors and trying to understand what the ESL is spelling out or is he/she spelling it out, who in the heck knows.

This job is beyond contempt and not worth the pittance we are paid, the abuse we take, the time constraints, is there work or is it NJA!

Bye transcription, may you rot somewhere deep inside the earth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)