Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

HELP Instant Text users - Please help me

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2017 - 11:53 pm In Reply to: IT V7 issues not resolved. - Need support

Can you tell me if you had to upgrade this year to use your program and if your IT program is accessible to the IT provider/owner (permissions).

For no reason,my program failed, I was told to upgrade to 7.31 (or something) and then to redo all preferences after submitted activation code and license. Then, I receive email from IT person who was helping me that she "canceled my order" and now, I do not appear to have ability to keep preferences. It is like I do not own it and that it can be accessed by the IT tech support staff without my being aware of it.

I cannot type without this in radiology, and I need to figure this out or I am going to lose literally everything in about 2 months.

Is this program's operation dependent on Instant Text company's desires? I do not understand what is going on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)